For Sales Professionals & Entrepreneurs…
Catapult Your Closing Rate Into The “Top 1%” with Sales & Persuasion Strategies Responsible For Over $100 Million in Sales
Learn How to Increase Your Closing Rates, Starting Tomorrow
☛ Even if...deals keep "falling through"
☛ Even if...you're not making consistent sales
☛ Even if...you are struggling to answer your prospect's objections
Just Getting Started in Sales? Get started the RIGHT way,
☛ Even if...you don’t have any experience with selling
☛ Even if...you feel like you’re not naturally good at sales
☛ Even if...you don’t like selling ...YET!
Dear Sales Pro,
Because we’re about to show you how to finally move out of feast and famine months...how to go from "good" to GREAT and join the ranks of the world’s most respected sales professionals and profitable entrepreneurs.
There are many systems designed to get you and your sales organization to a high level…
…but there are very few for the already high-level person and company to become elite.
I’m sure you understand the frustration of getting 45 mins into the call, losing a perfect client because of roadblocks like...
- “Now’s not the right time”
- “I need to think about it”
- “I need to talk to my spouse”
- “Can you call me back in a month or two?”
- “I don’t have my card with me right now”
- “This is more expensive than I thought”
- I have to check with my business partner...spouse...my board...my team
These mostly lead to hearing “no.”
And if it happens more often than not, it’s sucking the predictability out of your income and livelihood.
If you’re a current sales professional, it probably does not come to a surprise to you when I say:
The Landscape of Selling Has Changed Dramatically
I won’t name any names of others teaching sales on the internet today...
But if you’ve seen their training, they came from traditional sales backgrounds such as insurance salesmen, real estate agents, car salesmen, etc.
And maybe the 1970’s and 1980’s high-volume, high-pressure style of selling where you “arm wrestle them into the ground and hopefully they sign the contract” can work for those people back then…
The truth is, we’re living in a different world today.
Think about it.
With a client-based business or organization, especially if you want to charge a higher ticket offer, you have a totally different situation on your hands.
Since you serve a niche group of people with a very specific and painful problem… and you don’t have thousands of leads to burn through... and your clients must often commit to long-term engagements...
You probably understand: The motivated individuals and corporate clients you create relationships with must feel understood, cared for, and certain you’re the person who can solve their problem.
That’s why you want to follow a proven structure that checks off all the important boxes for sales enrollments, ensuring you can skyrocket your close rate.
The truth is that combative sales techniques where you are fighting against the prospect don't win.
What wins is selling through serving. Selling by aligning your efforts to overcoming the real enemy, which are the forces that are standing between where your prospect is...and where they want to be.
And if you have the solution for them...the THING that is going to get them the results they want, you are morally obligated to get that solution in their hands.
And that is where we come in...
WHO WE ARE
We have a combined our fifty years in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Sales into Sales Jiu-Jitsu.
My name is Daniel Moskowitz, and I’ve been in sales for over 25 years.
My sales teams have generated hundreds of millions of dollars across multiple sectors and I’ve personally closed over $30 million in B2B sales.
I currently serve as the Director of Sales at Advance Your Reach, which I helped grow into an eight-figure, privately-held company.
Meet my partner, Elliott Bayev:
Elliott has more than thirty years of martial arts experience with twenty-five in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
He’s a second degree black belt and Masters World silver medalist, Pan American silver medalist, and was a double gold medalist at the 2017 Rickson Gracie Cup.
Elliott owns OpenMat Mixed Martial Arts in Toronto and offers online Jiu- Jitsu Instruction for beginners at BJJ101.tv.
How Sales & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Were Merged Into a Selling System
If you could close more sales with your existing leads TOMORROW, not only would you be able to make more money, but you would be a rockstar for your company.
What if I told you that not only is that possible…
You could also do it without ever feeling sleazy or slimy?
Elliott and I have joined together and developed proven and repeatable sales tools, systems, and processes with the actionable principles from Jiu-Jitsu to create a framework for success.
Jiu-Jitsu is THE world's most effective martial art that is effective...AND it shows you how to win without hurting your opponent.
We use a Jiu-Jitsu competition as an analogy for a sales engagement – where we are not trying to hurt our opponent, but we are trying to WIN.
It is the perfect analogy for effective and persuasive sales techniques that help serve your prospect.
How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way Course!
Inside How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way you get a complete sales system for sales professionals and entrepreneurs, teaching you to become sales black belt and crush your goals.
It provides practical, actionable steps you can use to get results on your next sales engagement.
Whether you’re new to sales or a world-class sales professional, this course will give you a competitive advantage in your industry.
Whether your engagement is in a boardroom, a ballroom, or 1 to 1 - this course will help you maximize your success.
You get the complete system in system easy to follow modules, with over 30 videos, dozens of worksheets, and proven tools to get you fast results!
You’ll get actionable steps you can take right into your next sales engagement, that will increase your conversion rate.
These are the same tools used with our own sales team each day, that have been honed with over 25 years of experience in sales from Daniel, and Elliott's 25 years of experience in Jiu-Jitsu and 15 years of experience as an entrepreneur.
Whether you’re a sales professional, leader or a sales team who wants to provide a course, or an entrepreneur who’s looking to take their business to the next level…
This will provide you with the proven tools you need.
Here’s What’s Inside...
Module 1: Introductions
Before we dive deep into the sales Jiu-Jitsu framework, you'll get a conceptual understanding of the art as a whole.
In this section, Elliott Bayev brings on World-class black belt competitor, Oliver Taza to demonstrate the basic concepts around Jiu-Jitsu so you can better understand our sales framework throughout the course…
You’ll be surprised how many parallels we’ll uncover between the art of sales & Jiu-Jitsu throughout the program.
Module 2: Pre-Fight
This is the phase where you prepare for the engagement. Everything starts with your inner position - your goals, your mindset and your emotions.
You must understand your industry and develop AND TEST a strategy that you can be confident will bring victory.
In this module, you'll learn:
- The importance of having your “inner game” dialed in before you enter any sales conversation
- A key exercise that will help you push through any obstacle, and keep you going even when you’re exhausted and don’t feel like putting in the work on a particular day
- The difference between benchmark and stretch goals– and the importance of having both.
- The key metrics you should track as a sales professional or entrepreneur
- Useful tools you can use to keep track of, and hit your goals
- Daniel's 8-minute routine that has continually increased sales by at least 10% to 15%, and much more!
- The types of information a sales professional should be paying attention to, that can be a pre-sales engagement tool
- Our 5-minute research method we use to help form an instant connection with your prospect when you eventually speak to each other
- How to create an offensive game plan and still be prepared for contingencies
- The BEST “database” you can create to troubleshoot your sales conversations and overcome resistance
- Best practices from cutting-edge sports psychology
- And much more!
Module 3: Fight
It's time to engage. In this phase, we open the engagement – on our terms – create and spot openings, and close the gap between ourselves and success.
In this module, you'll learn:
- How to connect and engage in true rapport with your prospect (note: if we do not nail down the initial engagement, it will be very difficult to win the sale)
- How to know when to disengage and re-engage conversations that do not go well at first - in a way that serves and suits you and the prospect
- Why you should “draw a line in the sand” before you engage in a sales call
- How to ask the right questions to generate a response from your prospects
- How to “spot the openings” to start closing the gap towards your solution
- The importance of listening with full intent (note: you’ll learn that sometimes this can form a path to help solve an even bigger opportunity!)
- The different types of “gaps” your prospects will have, and how to help close it quickly
- How to position yourself so that winning is inevitable
- How to secure your position once you’ve closed the gap with your prospect
- Prevent the sale from slipping away!: How to overcome any last minute resistance after the prospect has temporarily said “yes”
- And much more!
Module 4: Winning
This is where we WIN.
Rather than recklessly jumping on a win as soon as we are in a good position, we continue to implement a system of proven techniques and strategies that ENSURE VICTORY by making losing impossible and winning inevitable.
In this module, you'll learn:
- How to minimize friction from the sale when going for the close
- The exact words you can use when closing
- How to present your solution as a slam-dunk
- The power of reinforcement, and why it may cause problems if you skip this step
- How to make it a “no-brainer” decision for your prospect to justify their decision to invest in your services
- How to overcome any counters your prospect brings up during the closing of the sale
- A ninja tip video strategy you can use that has proven to be highly effective to overcome objections
- Have you ever encountered last minute objections after you heard “yes” from the prospect multiple times? Learn how to fully lock in your win
- One of the most powerful tools you can use to close the deal
- The emotional burden many people face, and how to overcome it
- How 85% of people base their buying decisions, and a key trigger to use to encourage them to purchase
- Have you ever won a sale, and received a phone call or email shortly after from your prospect telling you to cancel? Learn how to finish the conversation a certain way after a “yes” to avoid any immediate “nos”
- And much more!
Module 5: Post-Fight
Your job after every battle is to translate experience into insight. Experience is a powerful teacher, but there's experiencing, and then there's studying and learning from that experience.
In this module, you'll learn:
- An important resource to learn from to set yourself up for success on future calls (almost no sales professionals do this!)
- Ways you can “dig for gold” by turning your experience into MORE sales
- Your greatest source of additional sales
- How to integrate your collection of insights into your daily sales calls
- And much more!
Module 6: Implementation
This is where we bring the entire system together!
Module 6 serves as a recap of what we learned throughout the program, and how to make it work for you with our 30-day implementation plan.
This is going to help you achieve clarity on the actions you need to take on a daily and weekly basis to implement the entire Sales Jiu-Jitsu system into your business or role.
BONUS: ANATOMY OF A SALES CALL
Breakdown of a LIVE sales call.
Ever want to listen to one of the best in the world in action? Hear Daniel Moskowitz break down a LIVE sales call with a prospect.
This invaluable training will give you play-by-play insight into how to lead a call with a prospect, answer objections, and close the deal!
- Instant Access to the Complete Sales Jiu-Jitsu Course (Value: $397)
- Downloadable Templates for FAST Implementation (Value: $297)
- Breakdown of a LIVE Sales Call (Value: $197)
TOTAL VALUE: $891
An Unbeatable Guarantee: Try It For A Full 30-Days, 100% Risk-Free
We've packed a lot into How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way, and we want to make sure that you not only get all that content before you fully commit to this - we want to give you 30 days to let it digest, integrate it into your sales process, and make sure this is really working for you.
Try the entire course.
30 days is enough time to take the course twice and then decide. If you don't LOVE it, I insist that you get 100% of your money back. I'll even eat the credit-card processing fees.
IT'S SIMPLE: Join the program and try it for yourself. If the tools, resources, and strategies don't help increase your conversion rate in 30 days, simply email us. Show that you've implemented the processes, and we'll give you all your money back.
You can try the ENTIRE course and then decide if it's right for you and your business.
Imagine Having Your Exact Next Steps Mapped Out To Boost Your Closing Rates, Starting Tomorrow?
When we are left to our own devices, many of us fall down not on the tactics, but on applying them to our individual situations.
How often have we gone to a conference or taken a course, gotten excited by what we've learned…then walked away and put all our notes on our desk and ignored them?
This can cause us to lose motivation, fall off track, and feel stuck.
That’s why we added extra material designed to help you get the most of the program by creating our 30-day action plan!
You'll integrate all the learnings, all of the modules, all of the resources…and apply them to your next 30 days in our business (and well beyond!).
In fact, many of the strategies we share have been reported to drastically improve results starting with the very NEXT CALL…
This means there’s not a lengthy “gestation period” to go through in order to experience results.
If you apply what you learn throughout the program, you can expect to see results tomorrow.
Imagine the relief to know you have your EXACT NEXT STEPS mapped out. Should you do X or Y?
Look at your Action Plan. What if Z happens?
You've planned for it in your contingency plans.
THIS ISN'T JUST A “COURSE.”
It's planning for a lifetime of effective selling without being sleazy.
Our complete system is ready for you.
You’re Getting The EXACT SAME Tools We Use With Our Sales Teams & Businesses Every Day!
These are the same tools used with our own sales team each day, that have been honed with Daniel's over 25 years of sales experience, and Elliott's 25 years of Jiu-Jitsu training and 15 years of entrepreneurial experience.
If we had these when we first started, our careers would have skyrocketed at a much faster rate.
If these principles allowed you to double your current closing rate, how much would that be worth to your business or organization?
Heck - if these principles increased your closing rate by 25%-50%, what would that be worth to your business or organization?
If you’re happy staying at your current level, that’s great! Or if you know precisely what you’re doing to grow by 2x in the next few months, then this course probably isn’t for you.
But if you’re looking to grow rapidly, and you’re stuck - whether with closing sales, being more consistent with results, training your team, etc - then this is for you.
Still not sure?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT
How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way
"What exactly is How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way?"
"How do I know if I need this course?"
"I'm already busy. I don't want more work…"
"What if I'm just getting started with my business? Will How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way help me?"
"When do I get access to the course?"
"How long does this course take?"
"What’s the difference between this course and Sales Jiu-Jitsu: The Secret Black Belt System for Champion Leaders book?"
If You’ve Read This Far, You Owe It To Yourself
If you’ve read this far, you owe it to yourself to honestly answer these questions:
What if just ONE IDEA in How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way...
Helps you turn your business into a profit generating machine that helps you enroll clients into your organization, and allows you to serve more people?
What if just ONE STRATEGY in How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way...
Helps you finally get a reliable resource you can share with your sales team and organization to get everyone on the same page with how to conduct business and sell your product or service without being sleazy?
What if just ONE TECHNIQUE in How to Sell the Sales Jiu-Jitsu Way...
Helps you boost your close rate by 25, 50, or even 100%, giving you more profit and allowing you to help more people?
And remember, you’re backed up by our guarantee...
So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Don’t miss your chance to finally start having the sales success you've been dreaming of.
We hope to see you inside.
Daniel Moskowitz & Elliott Bayev
P.S. You're on the verge of unlocking the complete blueprint to our proven sales methodology - all of the strategies, tactics, step-by-step systems, proven benchmarks, and hard-won secrets we’ve built over the past 25+ years in business and 25+ years in Jiu-Jitsu.
If you're still reading this, it's clear you're ready to unleash your potential.
You could try to "figure it out" on your own. But be honest...will you? And if you did, how long would that take?
How many opportunities in your business and in your personal life will you have missed while you were thrashing around, trying to "figure it out"?
This is your shortcut to sales success without feeling sleazy!